- Dynamat difference minimizes high levels of noise that cause driver fatigue and irritation
- Strong adhesive the extra sticky, patented butyl rubber layer will adhere to a surface and stay in place
- Application: Use on rear decks, doors, floors, and the trunk to get more bass, more music, lower road noise and better sound
- Simple to install for proper installation use one of our Dynaroller tools
- Whats in the box: The industrial-sized Mega Pak contains nine 24″ x 48″ flat sheets of Dynamat Xtreme for a total of 72 sq. ft. For any large job, and complete coverage on rear decks, doors, floors, and trunks.
Dynamat 24″x48″x 0.067″ Thick Self-Adhesive Sound Deadener with Xtreme Mega Pack
When it comes to making your hot rod ride like a luxury car, Dynamat does the job. Dynamat is used by the world’s top hot rod and custom builders because they know it makes their cars ride cool and quiet. Dynamat makes cars feel solid – doors and trunks slam snug, rain and wind virtually disappear and your interior becomes a quiet, comfortable cruising environment. Use Dynamat on the interior sheet metal of your vehicle to stop vibration and reduce road noise. Add a Dynamat brand thermoacoustic liner- such as Dynaliner, DynaPad, or DynaDeck to fight heat and low frequency hums from big engines and exhaust systems – and you’ve got the ultimate ride.